Buy beats online here
Buy beats online with PayPal now! For only 14.99$ each!
Instrumental beats for your next musical projects
In this web beatstore you can buy rap beats with a non-exclusive license only. The non-exclusive license model is also known as beat leasing. If you’re interested in a quote on a beat’s exclusive license please send us a mail. Please let us know if you have any questions on the licenses, we will help you quickly.
Buy your beat leases here
All rap beats here are sold as non-exclusive leases.
How to order your Hip Hop beats
• Just enter the Hip Hop beat names in the field over the PayPal button above. If you buy more than one rap beat you get a proper discount. Don’t sleep on it!
• You will be guided to a safe checkout via PayPal. Use any of PayPal’s options to make your payment.
• After paying we will ship your Hip Hop beats within 24 hours without tags as download links to high quality WAVs via e-mail. Mostly you get your rap beat almost instantly after paying.
• We sell Hip Hop beats with a non-exclusive and an exclusive license. If you’re interested in a quote of an exclusive license please send us a mail: email@example.com
• If you prefer a tracked out version of your Hip Hop beat, select “Premium Lease w/Trackouts” in the PayPal dropdown menu (“Lease Options”) on this website and enter the beat’s name.
Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask, we reply to you as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your advantages of Minatybeat’s Hip Hop beats policy
• Reasonable rap beat prices: a lot of beatmakers charge 20$, 30$ or even more money for their hip hop beats – we don’t! All our rap beats are 14.99$ each only!
• Sales discounts: if you buy more than one hip hop beat (e.g. 2 or 4 rap beats) you will get a discount automatically!
• Speed: we ship your beats extremely quickly!
• Best quality: while other rap beat producers often offer their beat leases as MP3 only, Minatybeat will always ship beats of very high quality as 24 bit WAV file! Furthermore all beats will be shipped completely mixed and mastered for an awesome listening experience! (previews of our rap beats here in the player are in good quality but they’re not mastered)
• Freebies: if you buy 3 or more hip hop beats in our beat store we will give you one non-exclusive beat for free of your choice
• Surprise deal: if you enter “various” in the PayPal form, you get your ordered lease package and two more non-exclusive rap beats of our choice!
• Knowledge: more than 10 years of experience!
Download 20 High Quality Beats For Free – More Than Enough To Fill 1 Full Length CD!
We love making beats and we want to have satisfied customers only who love our beats too. After subscribing to our newsletter we’ll shoot over a link to 20 of our best beats absolutely free and you can use them under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license. You’ll get the link instantly in the welcome mail.
“A good beat always tells us a story.”
About our Hip Hop beats styles
Minatybeat produces a variety of music, with a focus on Hip Hop beats, R&B Beats, melodic Dirty South beats and laid back beats with Trap beat elements. We provide premium rap beats and finest instrumentals with hooks. Our goal is to produce uplifting and inspirational Hip Hop Beats and rap instrumental beats with lots of bass and hard drums and popping percussion. Minatybeat’s Hip Hop beats always come along with a good vibe and funky and jazzy melodies. That’s what rappers love on good rap beats. Minatybeat’s Hip Hop beats fit everywhere no matter where you’re listening to them: if you’re in a club, in your car, on the beach. Our rap beats follow the industry standard of top beat design. They are made for ambitious rappers and singers who want new, hot and different beats for their own songs and they’re made under the exclusive license also for creative people in need of high quality urban instrumentals without lyrics for games, ads, shows, stores or events.
About our Beatmakers
Christian Minaty aka Minatybeat is a German music producer, composer and internet entrepreneur. When he still went to school, he sang in a choir and played violin. Later on he discovered to compose music on different computer systems. He started on a legendary Commodore Amiga, where he created house tracks in the early 90’s. Then he discovered Hip Hop and fell in love with melodic rap beats.
DAW: PreSonus Studio One 3
Hardware equipment: KRK Rokit 5 monitors, PreSonus AudioBox 22VSL, Akai MPK25, Maschine 2 Mikro and many cool Vsti’s